Does your Caterer meet up to your Expectations?
A Caterer has several duties and obligations to their customers. Caterers shouldn’t just offer exceptional food at a reasonable price. Yes, this is a very important aspect of catering but not the only one.
The Three Key Essentials to Catering are:
- Great tasting food at an exceptional value
- Presentation (Entrée display, set up of tables, chafing dishes….)
- Great customer service (From ordering to delivery to pick up )
Qualities of a Great Caterer
- They are familiar with your needs, not just your companies needs
- They have the essential qualities to make your job easier
- They handle last minute requests and save the day when you are in a crunch
- They are consistently on time for deliveries whether it is a preorder or same day order
- They thank you for your business on a regular basis, letting you know how important you are by offering incentives for ordering
- They are available after hours in case a last minute order comes across your desk at 7pm
- They succeed at the highest level by making you look good in front of your peers
- And lastly, they put a smile on your face knowing that you are in good hands
Bagels & Brew has been a family owned business for 16 years and always will be. Our exceptional attention to detail and our core value creed from the day we opened our doors, has never waivered.
~ Our Core Value ~
"Our Customers Are Everything,
Without Them Nothing Else Matters"
Our customer referrals and word of mouth have been our only advertising since the day we opened.
We treat you as a friend, not a client.
Experience the difference today.
We are standing by to impress you!
Personalized service is just a call away: Catering Hotline 949-533-1575