For truly authentic, great-tasting bagels, it’s only Bagels & Brew
Our bagels are made from scratch, using only the highest quality ingredients. Just see and taste the real blueberries and you will know there is difference. We kettle boil, then hearth bake them, only the traditional way, so the crust is deliciously chewy and the inside is light and fluffy.
For the Bagel aficionados’ we make traditional Bialys with fresh chopped onions and poppy seeds and for those with a sweet tooth, our chocolate chip is absolutely scrumptious.
We offer over 25 delicious varieties for you and your family to enjoy.
We care about you and your family’s health, so rest assured, our bagels are not made with trans fats, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup and preservatives. Also, most of our bagels are cholesterol-free as well, with minimal amounts in our egg, chocolate chip, spinach herb and amigo bagels.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR BAGELS FRESH:
- Since our bagels are made without preservatives or fats we recommend that you store your bagels in airtight plastic bag.
- Your bagels will stay fresh in the plastic bag at room temperature for up to 48 hours.
- If you wish to freeze your bagels, we recommend slicing them first before sealing them in the plastic bag.
- Remove as much air as possible when sealing the bag.
- You may toast the bagels straight from the freezer, takes just a little bit longer.
- Do not store your bagels in the refrigerator.
- Do not microwave your bagels.